Saturday, July 26, 2008

This I believe - fatherhood is calling!

I heard a guy talk about how fatherhood changed his approach to life. I get that.

Daniel Flanagan's testimonial appeared recently on NPR's regular feature "This I Believe."

"...now I believe in do-overs, in the chance to do it all again. And I believe that do-overs can be made at any point in your life, if you have the right motivation. Mine came from a surprising source. It was September 21, 2002, when my son Blake was born."

From self-described "loser" to husband, father, and college student. You da man.

It's up to us all to "be the man."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steve, I too was changed the day my child was born.
I even posted my testimony.

http://healthierhearts.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-i-became-christian-38-years-ago-and.html

Bball